Cassie is a single mother and real estate agent whose problems go from bad to worse when a disgruntled client kidnaps her.
|Release date||August 24, 2018|
|Running time||1h 25min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Arizona (2018) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding Arizona (2018) subtitle to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the Arizona (2018).srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading Arizona (2018) subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Arizona (2018).srt English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Arizona (2018) will need you to launch VLC player/MX player or download on Tinypress if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files including Arizona (2018) Movie you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add Arizona (2018) subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Arizona (2018) Subtitle needs to be added properly for you to enjoy the Arizona (2018) Movie
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option to select Arizona (2018) English subtitle
- Now select Arizona (2018) SRT English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Arizona (2018) English Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
- Download English Subtitles just as you’ve downloaded Arizona (2018) English SRT Subtitle
Now once you’ve done the above steps in adding Arizona (2018) Subtitle, enjoy your movie!