A middle-aged Irish farmer, who still lives at home with his mother, sets off on a mission of revenge when the old lady is murdered.
|Release date||October 20, 2017 (United States)|
|Running time||1h 39min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Bad Day for the Cut (2017) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding subtitles to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading the subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Bad Day for the Cut (2017).srt subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Launch VLC player/MX player or download here if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option
- Now select Bad Day for the Cut (2017) SRT subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Bad Day for the Cut (2017) Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
Now once added, enjoy your movie!