Hunter gets busted by his mom for throwing a party – and she sends him off to a dance camp, where he meets a bunch of eclectic misfits. Although he first refuses to take the camp seriously, he’s eventually inspired to take down a rival dance group led by Lance and along the way also falls in love with Cheyenne.
|Release date||September 28, 2018|
|Running time||1h 35min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Battle (2018) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding Battle (2018) subtitle to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the Battle (2018).srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading Battle (2018) subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Battle (2018).srt English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Battle (2018) will need you to launch VLC player/MX player or download on Tinypress if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files including Battle (2018) Movie you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add Battle (2018) subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Battle (2018) Subtitle needs to be added properly for you to enjoy the Battle (2018) Movie
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option to select Battle (2018) English subtitle
- Now select Battle (2018) SRT English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Battle (2018) English Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
- Download English Subtitles just as you’ve downloaded Battle (2018) English SRT Subtitle
Now once you’ve done the above steps in adding Battle (2018) Subtitle, enjoy your movie!