After the death of his father, T’Challa returns home to the African nation of Wakanda to take his rightful place as king. When a powerful enemy suddenly reappears, T’Challa’s mettle as king — and as Black Panther — gets tested when he’s drawn into a conflict that puts the fate of Wakanda and the entire world at risk. Faced with treachery and danger, the young king must rally his allies and release the full power of Black Panther to defeat his foes and secure the safety of his people
|Release date||February 13, 2018|
|Running time||2h 14min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Black Panther (2018) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding Black Panther (2018) subtitle to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the Black Panther (2018).srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading Black Panther (2018) subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Black Panther (2018).srt subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Black Panther (2018) will need you to launch VLC player/MX player or download here if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files including Black Panther (2018) Movie you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add Black Panther (2018) subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Black Panther (2018) Subtitle needs to be added properly for you to enjoy the Black Panther (2018) Movie
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option to select Black Panther (2018) subtitle
- Now select Black Panther (2018) SRT subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Black Panther (2018) Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
- Download English Subtitles just as you’ve downloaded Black Panther (2018) English SRT Subtitle
Now once you’ve done the above steps in adding Black Panther (2018) Subtitle, enjoy your movie!