Hunter gets busted by his mom for throwing a party – and she sends him off to a dance camp, where he meets a bunch of eclectic misfits. Although he first refuses to take the camp seriously, he’s eventually inspired to take down a rival dance group led by Lance and along the way also falls in love with Cheyenne.
|Release date||February 10, 2017|
|Running time||1h 33min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Bullet Head (2017) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding subtitles to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading the subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Bullet Head (2017).srt subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Launch VLC player/MX player or download here if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option
- Now select Bullet Head (2017) SRT subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Bullet Head (2017) Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
Now once added, enjoy your movie!