Jong-su bumps into a girl who used to live in the same neighborhood as him, who asks him to look after her cat while on a trip to Africa. When back, she introduces Ben, a mysterious guy she met there, who confesses his secret hobby.
|Release date||May 17, 2018|
|Running time||2h 28min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Burning (2018) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding Burning (2018) subtitle to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the Burning (2018).srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading Burning (2018) subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Burning (2018).srt English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Burning (2018) will need you to launch VLC player/MX player or download on Tinypress if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files including Burning (2018) Movie you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add Burning (2018) subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Burning (2018) Subtitle needs to be added properly for you to enjoy the Burning (2018) Movie
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option to select Burning (2018) English subtitle
- Now select Burning (2018) SRT English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Burning (2018) English Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
- Download English Subtitles just as you’ve downloaded Burning (2018) English SRT Subtitle
Now once you’ve done the above steps in adding Burning (2018) Subtitle, enjoy your movie!