A former arm-wrestling champion raised in the U.S. returns to South Korea for a tournament that could return him to glory, but he finds his life complicated by the appearance of the biological family he never knew.
|Release date||May 01, 2018|
|Running time||1h 48min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Champion (2018) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding Champion (2018) subtitle to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the Champion (2018).srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading Champion (2018) subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Champion (2018).srt English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Champion (2018) will need you to launch VLC player/MX player or download on Tinypress if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files including Champion (2018) Movie you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add Champion (2018) subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Champion (2018) Subtitle needs to be added properly for you to enjoy the Champion (2018) Movie
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option to select Champion (2018) English subtitle
- Now select Champion (2018) SRT English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Champion (2018) English Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
- Download English Subtitles just as you’ve downloaded Champion (2018) English SRT Subtitle
Now once you’ve done the above steps in adding Champion (2018) Subtitle, enjoy your movie!