An FBI agent goes undercover in the California Highway Patrol as officer Frank “Ponch” Poncherello. Members of the CHP have been robbing cash delivery vehicles and his job is to uncover the perpetrators. At the CHP he is partnered with a 30-something rookie, Jon Baker. Baker is a former professional motorcycle rider with a list of ailments and personal problems who is lucky to be in the CHP. They are very different people and immediately clash.
|Release date||March 24, 2017 (United States)|
|Running time||1h 40min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Chips (2017) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding subtitles to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading the subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Chips (2017).srt subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Launch VLC player/MX player or download here if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option
- Now select Chips (2017) SRT subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Chips (2017) Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
Now once added, enjoy your movie!