When Tina introduces her pregnant art school rival to her non-traditional surrogate, Kiki, the truth gets out, and the patriarchy fights to hang on.
|Release date||January 18, 2019|
|Running time||1h 30min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Egg (2018) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding Egg (2018) subtitle to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the Egg (2018).srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading Egg (2018) subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Egg (2018).srt English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Egg (2018) will need you to launch VLC player/MX player or download on Tinypress if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files including Egg (2018) Movie you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add Egg (2018) subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Egg (2018) Subtitle needs to be added properly for you to enjoy the Egg (2018) Movie
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option to select Egg (2018) English subtitle
- Now select Egg (2018) SRT English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Egg (2018) English Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
- Download English Subtitles just as you’ve downloaded Egg (2018) English SRT Subtitle
Now once you’ve done the above steps in adding Egg (2018) Subtitle, enjoy your movie!