In an attempt to reconnect with his son Danny, successful Wall Street broker Will takes his family on a vacation to the cabin where he grew up. While Will and Danny are hunting, their trip takes a deadly turn when they witness the murder of a crooked police officer as a bank robbery goes awry. When Danny is taken hostage by the criminals, Will is forced to help them evade the police chief investigating the murder and recover the stolen money in exchange for his son’s life.
|Release date||July 21, 2017 (United States)|
|Running time||1h 37min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add First Kill (2017) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding subtitles to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading the subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the First Kill (2017).srt subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Launch VLC player/MX player or download here if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option
- Now select First Kill (2017) SRT subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- First Kill (2017) Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
Now once added, enjoy your movie!