It’s been 40 years since Laurie Strode survived a vicious attack from crazed killer Michael Myers on Halloween night. Locked up in an institution, Myers manages to escape when his bus transfer goes horribly wrong. Laurie now faces a terrifying showdown when the masked madman returns to Haddonfield, Ill. — but this time, she’s ready for him.
|Release date||October 19, 2018|
|Running time||1h 46min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Halloween (2018) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding Halloween (2018) subtitle to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the Halloween (2018).srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading Halloween (2018) subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Halloween (2018).srt English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Halloween (2018) will need you to launch VLC player/MX player or download on Tinypress if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files including Halloween (2018) Movie you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add Halloween (2018) subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Halloween (2018) Subtitle needs to be added properly for you to enjoy the Halloween (2018) Movie
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option to select Halloween (2018) English subtitle
- Now select Halloween (2018) SRT English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Halloween (2018) English Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
- Download English Subtitles just as you’ve downloaded Halloween (2018) English SRT Subtitle
Now once you’ve done the above steps in adding Halloween (2018) Subtitle, enjoy your movie!