This blog post will guide you on how to successfully report any hacker you might encounter on Garena free fire battle royal game.
It is pretty annoying getting to play free fire games with someone using various hacks like auto headshot, movement hacks etc.
Garena free fire hacks sucks and make games difficult for other players playing the game and that’s more reason you might want to consider reporting the hacker’s account.
What is Garena Free Fire Hacks
Garena itself describes cheating as “using any unauthorized third-party programs which are not released by Garena”, as well as any modifying of the game client and/or playing in a modded game client “in order to use functions which are not existent on the official game.”
Using hack will definitely get the player’s account banned over a period of time likewise constantly playing with someone using cheat will also get your account banned in couple of days.
There are two ways in which you can simply report an hacker to Garena Free fire which is
- In-game report option
- Garena Support website
You might encounter an hacker while playing free fire games and the first option is to report the user’s account using the in-game report option before taking it further to their support website.
There are various hacks hackers use when to cheat other players while giving them an horrible experience. Some of the hacks are listed below.
Some Garena Free Fire Hacks
- Head shot hacks
- Location tracker/Map hack
- One Hit-Kill
- Translucent Bullets
- Translucent Road
- Ultra-Fast Movement/Speed Hack
- Vehicle Hack (can pass through walls)
- Wall Hack (can hide inside walls & rocks)
- Diamond Hack
- Medkit run
Listed above are few hacks used by hackers to cheat other players in the game. Now let get straight to how we can simply report the cheaters account to Garena Free fire.
How to Report Hackers to Garena Free Fire
As I have mentioned earlier, there are two ways in which you can report any hacker spotted in any Free Fire game.
1. Using the In-Game Report Option:
This is the best used for most free fire players since it’s easier to report without leaving the game. Follow the procedures to use this option
- Once you encounter spot any user using any of the hacks listed above, just chill till you have been eliminated by the user then click on the caution-like ⚠️ button while spectating the player
- Now select “Cheat” in the available options just like above
- Click on confirm and wait for Garena to take appropriate actions.
Note: If it’s a clash squad match and you’re unable to spectate the player then wait till the match has ended then click on the caution-like button next to the hacker’s name then report.
2. Reporting Via Garena Support Website
This is the most effective method of reporting an hacker in Garena Free Fire. Few details on the hacker and hacking evidence will be required for the submission to go through.
Below are list of information you’ll be required
- Hacker’s UID
- Hacker’s In-Game Name
- Type of Cheat/Hack
- Proof of hacking
Now let know how to get stared on how to report an hacker using Garena Support method
- Visit Garena Official Support Website
- Click on sign in and authenticate with your social
- Once you’ve successfully logged in your In-game name will automatically appear
- Select your server from the server lists
- Now select “Hacker Report” in the Type of request section
- Select the hacks you suspected the hacker was using
- Now input the exact hacker’s UID
- Input the in-game name
- Enter the description (How you noticed and what happened)
- Attach evidence/proof of hacking (Probably a video recording of the hacker’s gameplay)
Upon completing those procedures above, now wait for Garena Free Fire to take actions against the hacker.