Four high school kids discover an old video game console and are drawn into the game’s jungle setting, literally becoming the adult avatars they chose. What they discover is that you don’t just play Jumanji – you must survive it. To beat the game and return to the real world, they’ll have to go on the most dangerous adventure of their lives, discover what Alan Parrish left 20 years ago, and change the way they think about themselves – or they’ll be stuck in the game forever.
|Release date||February 10, 2017|
|Running time||1h 59min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding subtitles to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading the subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017).srt subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Launch VLC player/MX player or download here if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option
- Now select Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017) SRT subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017) Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
Now once added, enjoy your movie!