It’s 1868 and the war has been over for three years. An old abandoned mine is now being transformed into a military stronghold by a corrupt Mayor and band of blood thirsty outlaws whom are a part of a larger web hell-bent on a re-surge of the civil war. When a US Marshal, James McCord comes to town only to find out that his brother has been murdered, his search for the killer takes him on life or death struggle for a much greater cause.
|Release date||September 15, 2017 (United States)|
|Running time||1h 32min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Justice (2017) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding subtitles to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading the subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Justice (2017).srt subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Launch VLC player/MX player or download here if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option
- Now select Justice (2017) SRT subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Justice (2017) Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
Now once added, enjoy your movie!