An alternative version of the King Arthur legend. As a boy, Arthur is left orphaned after his father, King Uther Pendragon, and mother are killed in a war waged against them by Vortigern, who then assumes the throne. Arthur flees and is raised in a brothel, knowing very little of his birthright. Vortigern wants Arthur dead, to ensure there is no claimant to the throne. The legends foretell that only the next king will be able to draw Excalibur, Uther’s sword, from the rock where it is lodged. So, in an effort to identify Arthur, Vortigern forces all the young men of Arthur’s age to attempt to draw out the sword. Now it is Arthur’s turn.
|Release date||May 12, 2016 (United States)|
|Running time||2h 6min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (2017) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding subtitles to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading the subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (2017).srt subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Launch VLC player/MX player or download here if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option
- Now select King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (2017) SRT subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (2017) Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
Now once added, enjoy your movie!