Millie is a hardworking, tough and protective Los Angeles single mother with an affection for homeless children. Her neighbor Obie is the local loose cannon — and the only white man — in an area largely inhabited by African-Americans, Latinos and Koreans. With racial tensions running high, Millie and Obie appear to be unlikely allies. But following the acquittal of four of the officers accused of beating Rodney King, the two of them must navigate the gathering chaos in the city.
|Release date||April 11, 2018|
|Running time||1h 32min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Kings (2017) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding Kings (2017) subtitle to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the Kings (2017).srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading Kings (2017) subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Kings (2017).srt subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Kings (2017) will need you to launch VLC player/MX player or download here if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files including Kings (2017) Movie you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add Kings (2017) subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Kings (2017) Subtitle needs to be added properly for you to enjoy the Kings (2017) Movie
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option to select Kings (2017) subtitle
- Now select Kings (2017) SRT subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Kings (2017) Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
- Download English Subtitles just as you’ve downloaded Kings (2017) English SRT Subtitle
Now once you’ve done the above steps in adding Kings (2017) Subtitle, enjoy your movie!