For all his far-reaching fame, Sol Harkens, the world’s most famous atheist, is a lonely soul and a lousy part-time dad. After a near death experience challenges his simplest assumptions about this world, Sol finds his purpose and re-imagines his life, in a film that will make you laugh and cry and want to stand up and cheer.
|Release date||November 03, 2017|
|Running time||1h 40min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Let There Be Light (2017) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding subtitles to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading the subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Let There Be Light (2017).srt subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Launch VLC player/MX player or download here if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option
- Now select Let There Be Light (2017) SRT subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Let There Be Light (2017) Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
Now once added, enjoy your movie!