When an American teenager gets bullied at her school in Southeast Asia, she fights back–and gets sent to a reform school. But the “school” is more like a prison, and the young teenager must fend off predatory guards and menacing gangs to survive.
|Release date||October 04, 2017|
|Running time||1h 26min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Locked Up (2017) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding subtitles to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading the subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Locked Up (2017).srt subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Launch VLC player/MX player or download here if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option
- Now select Locked Up (2017) SRT subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Locked Up (2017) Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
Now once added, enjoy your movie!