After taking a picture of a woman on the street, amateur photographer Hollis is shocked when she knocks on his apartment door and threatens his life. Demanding that he and the photograph must leave town with her or she will have to kill him, Hollis reluctantly obliges. While on the run, she reveals she’s an ex-MI5 agent that double-crossed a Colombian Cartel. Just as she was about to escape for good, Hollis’ photograph of her surfaced and now the Cartel knows her whereabouts, and his.
|Release date||September 19, 2017|
|Running time||1h 39min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Negative (2017) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding subtitles to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading the subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Negative (2017).srt subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Launch VLC player/MX player or download here if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option
- Now select Negative (2017) SRT subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Negative (2017) Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
Now once added, enjoy your movie!