Andrew and Garrett Foster (Scott Eastwood and Freddie Thorp) are thieves who specialize in luxury cars, only the most expensive cars. They’ve been hired to steal a gorgeous Bugatti 1937 valued million euros, so they head to the south of France for the job. But they get caught, and Jacomo Morier (Simon Abkarian), the local crime boss who owns the Bugatti, doesn’t take it lightly. In exchange for their lives the two brothers will have to steal a car from Max Klemp (Clemens Schick), Morier’s arch-rival, and not any car, Morier wants them to steal Klemp’s 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO, his most prized car.
|Release date||October 06, 2017 (United States)|
|Running time||1h 33min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Overdrive (2017) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding subtitles to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading the subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Overdrive (2017).srt subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Launch VLC player/MX player or download here if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option
- Now select Overdrive (2017) SRT subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Overdrive (2017) Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
Now once added, enjoy your movie!