The epic story of Henri “Papillon” Charrière, a safecracker from the Parisian underworld who is framed for murder and condemned to life in the notorious penal colony on Devil’s Island. Determined to regain his freedom, Papillon forms an unlikely alliance with convicted counterfeiter Louis Dega, who in exchange for protection, agrees to finance Papillon’s escape.
|Release date||August 24, 2018|
|Running time||2h 13min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Papillon (2018) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding Papillon (2018) subtitle to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the Papillon (2018).srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading Papillon (2018) subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Papillon (2018).srt English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Papillon (2018) will need you to launch VLC player/MX player or download on Tinypress if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files including Papillon (2018) Movie you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add Papillon (2018) subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Papillon (2018) Subtitle needs to be added properly for you to enjoy the Papillon (2018) Movie
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option to select Papillon (2018) English subtitle
- Now select Papillon (2018) SRT English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Papillon (2018) English Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
- Download English Subtitles just as you’ve downloaded Papillon (2018) English SRT Subtitle
Now once you’ve done the above steps in adding Papillon (2018) Subtitle, enjoy your movie!