The saga of Resident Evil continues in Vendetta, and Chris Redfield, Leon Kennedy and Rebecca Chambers must unite to save America from a threat as dire as The Umbrella Corporation: a virus that can be triggered by being simply being inhaled. The biological warfare of Resident Evil rages on, and only Raccoon City’s finest can stop it from destroying the world.
|Release date||June 19, 2016 (United States)|
|Running time||1h 37min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Resident Evil: Vendetta (2017) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding subtitles to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading the subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Resident Evil: Vendetta (2017).srt subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Launch VLC player/MX player or download here if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option
- Now select Resident Evil: Vendetta (2017) SRT subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Resident Evil: Vendetta (2017) Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
Now once added, enjoy your movie!