After David Kim (John Cho)’s 16-year-old daughter goes missing, a local investigation is opened and a detective is assigned to the case. But 37 hours later and without a single lead, David decides to search the one place no one has looked yet, where all secrets are kept today: his daughter’s laptop. In a hyper-modern thriller told via the technology devices we use every day to communicate, David must trace his daughter’s digital footprints before she disappears forever.
|Release date||August 31, 2018|
|Running time||1h 42min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Searching (2018) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding Searching (2018) subtitle to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the Searching (2018).srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading Searching (2018) subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Searching (2018).srt English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Searching (2018) will need you to launch VLC player/MX player or download on Tinypress if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files including Searching (2018) Movie you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add Searching (2018) subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Searching (2018) Subtitle needs to be added properly for you to enjoy the Searching (2018) Movie
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option to select Searching (2018) English subtitle
- Now select Searching (2018) SRT English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Searching (2018) English Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
- Download English Subtitles just as you’ve downloaded Searching (2018) English SRT Subtitle
Now once you’ve done the above steps in adding Searching (2018) Subtitle, enjoy your movie!