Ambitious high school senior Samantha Hodges is a serious journalist, both for the school paper and for the yearbook, but she’s just as serious about her friends, Nate, Gillian, and Rudy, all of whom are vying with her for a full-ride local scholarship to college. Very close to her mother, Emily, who is the school’s guidance counselor, Samantha finds her reporting taking an investigative turn when two of her classmates–and contenders for the scholarship–are murdered.
|Release date||January 16, 2018|
|Running time||1h 25min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add #SquadGoals (2018) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding subtitles to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading the subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the #SquadGoals (2018).srt subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Launch VLC player/MX player or download here if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option
- Now select #SquadGoals (2018) SRT subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- #SquadGoals (2018) Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
Now once added, enjoy your movie!