Computer nerd codes the ultimate hook up app but unexpected consequences ensue.
|Release date||November 06, 2018|
|Running time||1h 33min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Swiped (2018) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding Swiped (2018) subtitle to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the Swiped (2018).srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading Swiped (2018) subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Swiped (2018).srt English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Swiped (2018) will need you to launch VLC player/MX player or download on Tinypress if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files including Swiped (2018) Movie you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add Swiped (2018) subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Swiped (2018) Subtitle needs to be added properly for you to enjoy the Swiped (2018) Movie
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option to select Swiped (2018) English subtitle
- Now select Swiped (2018) SRT English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Swiped (2018) English Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
- Download English Subtitles just as you’ve downloaded Swiped (2018) English SRT Subtitle
Now once you’ve done the above steps in adding Swiped (2018) Subtitle, enjoy your movie!