Now that Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) and Letty Ortiz (Michelle Rodriguez) are on their honeymoon, and Brian (Paul Walker) and Mia (Jordana Brewster) have retired from the game, and the rest of the crew has been exonerated, the globetrotting team has found a semblance of a normal life. But when a mysterious woman seduces Dom into the world of crime he can’t seem to escape, and a betrayal of those closest to him, they will face trials that will test them as never before. From the shores of Cuba and the streets of New York City to the icy plains off the arctic Barents Sea, the elite force will crisscross the globe to stop an anarchist from unleashing chaos on the world’s stage, and to bring home the man who made them a family.
|Release date||April 14, 2017 (United States)|
|Running time||2h 16min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add The Fate of the Furious (2017) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding subtitles to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading the subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the The Fate of the Furious (2017).srt subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Launch VLC player/MX player or download here if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option
- Now select The Fate of the Furious (2017) SRT subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- The Fate of the Furious (2017) Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
Now once added, enjoy your movie!