Previously thought to be extinct, a massive creature attacks a deep-sea submersible, leaving it disabled and trapping the crew at the bottom of the Pacific. With time running out, a visionary oceanographer recruits rescue diver Jonas Taylor to save the crew and the sea itself from an unimaginable threat — a 75-foot-long prehistoric shark known as the Megalodon.
|Release date||August 10, 2018|
|Running time||1h 53min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add The Meg (2018) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding The Meg (2018) subtitle to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the The Meg (2018).srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading The Meg (2018) subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the The Meg (2018).srt English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- The Meg (2018) will need you to launch VLC player/MX player or download on Tinypress if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files including The Meg (2018) Movie you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add The Meg (2018) subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- The Meg (2018) Subtitle needs to be added properly for you to enjoy the The Meg (2018) Movie
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option to select The Meg (2018) English subtitle
- Now select The Meg (2018) SRT English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- The Meg (2018) English Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
- Download English Subtitles just as you’ve downloaded The Meg (2018) English SRT Subtitle
Now once you’ve done the above steps in adding The Meg (2018) Subtitle, enjoy your movie!