After failing to apprehend the terrorist behind a Paris attack that claimed dozens of lives, CIA agent Alice Racine (Noomi Rapace) is forced to live in London as a caseworker. Unexpectedly, she is called back into action by her mentor, Eric Lasch (Michael Douglas), when the CIA discovers intel of another imminent attack. While “unlocking” the suspect, Alice discovers that the classified information she has uncovered has been compromised. Running for her life, Alice turns to ex-soldier Jack (Orlando Bloom) to prevent a lethal biological attack on the citizens of London.
|Release date||September 1, 2016 (United States)|
|Running time||1h 38min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Unlocked (2017) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding subtitles to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading the subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Unlocked (2017).srt subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Launch VLC player/MX player or download here if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option
- Now select Unlocked (2017) SRT subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Unlocked (2017) Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
Now once added, enjoy your movie!