When florist Helen, played by Danica McKellar, meets a dreamy mystery man, played by Damon Runyon, at a masquerade ball, she and her friend Henry (Cameron Mathison) set out to find him.
|Release date||February 10, 2018|
|Running time||1h 24min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Very, Very, Valentine (2018) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding subtitles to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading the subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Very, Very, Valentine (2018).srt subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Launch VLC player/MX player or download here if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option
- Now select Very, Very, Valentine (2018) SRT subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Very, Very, Valentine (2018) Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
Now once added, enjoy your movie!