Fourteen-year-old Joe is the only child of Jeanette and Jerry — a housewife and a golf pro — in a small town in 1960s Montana. Nearby, an uncontrolled forest fire rages close to the Canadian border, and when Jerry loses his job — and his sense of purpose — he decides to join the cause of fighting the fire, leaving his wife and son to fend for themselves. Suddenly forced into the role of an adult, Joe witnesses his mother’s struggle as she tries to keep her head above water.
|Release date||October 18, 2018|
|Running time||1h 45min|
|File type||SRT (.srt file)|
How to Add Wildlife (2018) Subtitle Files to Movie
We have made adding Wildlife (2018) subtitle to movies on video players like VLC player much easier by uploading only the needed files which is the .srt files. All you need is follow the steps below to add the Wildlife (2018).srt subtitle file to your movie.
- Start by downloading Wildlife (2018) subtitle file from any on the download links above
- Move the Wildlife (2018).srt English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded to the folder you have the movie.
- Wildlife (2018) will need you to launch VLC player/MX player or download on Tinypress if don’t already have it installed
- Allow it to parse all media files including Wildlife (2018) Movie you have on your Android device,
- Open the movie you want to add Wildlife (2018) subtitle to, then click on “player” icon at the bottom left corner
- Wildlife (2018) Subtitle needs to be added properly for you to enjoy the Wildlife (2018) Movie
- Expand “subtitles” and click on “select subtitle file” option to select Wildlife (2018) English subtitle
- Now select Wildlife (2018) SRT English subtitle file you’ve just downloaded from the file directories
- Wildlife (2018) English Subtitle file will be instantly added to your movie.
- Download English Subtitles just as you’ve downloaded Wildlife (2018) English SRT Subtitle
Now once you’ve done the above steps in adding Wildlife (2018) Subtitle, enjoy your movie!